Unless indicated as a drop in class, advance registration is essential. Limited space available.
Click below on the appropriate level course for you to find out pricing and upcoming course dates.
Suggested guidelines for studies :
- Come on an empty stomach. Do not eat or drink before morning classes and leave at least 2 hours between eating and practicing in the evenings, 4 hours after a heavy meal.
- No water during class.
- Refrain from using heavy scents, including natural oils.
- Women in the first 3 days of their menstrual cycle should not practice. Sit and watch or stay home and rest. Read an article by Radhasri here
- Turn off anything that rings or beeps.
- Advise us of any special needs.
- Yoga mats provided.
- Doors lock on time.
- Accepted upon reservation via e-transfer to email@example.com or through Paypal at PayPal.Me/hathayogashalamtl. Please send as ‘friend’. Any payments sent as business will be charged the 6% fees.
- Cash payments in person should be in exact money.
- Cheques must be made out to ‘Rhonda Fogel’ and can be mailed in or left in the mailbox of 5179. Returned cheques are subject to a $10 fee. Postdated cheques not accepted.
Registration is confirmed only with full payment.
Early bird discount for payments made one month prior to course start date.
Registration is valid only for the course indicated and is not interchangeable or refundable.
Missed classes may be made up by attending another course of the same or lower level within the current term.
Student Discount: 15% off regular price with presentation of student card for those under 30.
2 courses in same session: 10% discount off regular price.
Drop in to courses $25/hour (by permission only)
Prices include taxes
Cancellation Policy for Regular Weekly Courses
• You may withdraw from a course without charge within one week of the start date.
• Withdrawals of less than one week will be charged 50% of the price and will receive 50% credit.
• No refunds or credits are given once the course has begun and if you do not call or do not show up for your course.