Advance registration is essential.
Limited space available for in person classes.
Please read all the information below before applying to a course.
Requests to participate in courses should be sent by email – info AT hathayogashala DOT com (spelled out to avoid spam). Check your junk mail if a reply is not received within 24 hours.
Full payment is required upon acceptance to a course.
Suggested guidelines for studies :
- Come on an empty stomach. Do not eat or drink before morning classes and leave at least 2 hours between eating and practicing in the evenings, 4 hours after a heavy meal.
- No water during class.
- Refrain from using heavy scents, including natural oils.
- Women in the first 3 days of their menstrual cycle should not practice. Sit and watch or stay home and rest. Read an article by Radhasri here
- Turn off anything that rings or beeps.
- Advise us of any special needs.
- Yoga mats provided.
- Doors lock on time.
Payments Accepted by:
- E-transfer to info AT hathayogashala DOT com (spelled out to avoid spam)
- Paypal at PayPal.Me/hathayogashalamtl.
- Cash payments in person should be in exact money.
- Cheques must be made out to ‘Rhonda Fogel’ and can be either mailed in or left in the mailbox. Returned cheques are subject to a $10 fee. Postdated cheques are not accepted.
All prices indicated are in CAD and include taxes.
Registration is confirmed and zoom link is sent only with full payment.
Early bird discount for payments made 3 weeks prior to course start date for in person classes.
Registration is valid only for the course indicated and is not interchangeable or refundable.
Missed classes may be made up by attending another course of the same or lower level within the current term.
Student Discount: 15% off regular price with presentation of student card for those under 30.
Drop in to courses $25/hour (by permission only)
Prices include taxes
Cancellation Policy for Regular Weekly Courses
• You may withdraw from a course without charge within one week of the start date.
• Withdrawals of less than one week will be charged 50% of the price and will receive 50% credit.
• No refunds or credits are given once the course has begun and if you do not call or do not show up for your course.
Click on the appropriate level course for you to find out pricing and upcoming course dates.