* Atelier donné en anglais, traductions disponibles sur demande.
A woman’s daily routine and her yoga practice should adapt every month, as well as during her ongoing years, to her many changing cycles of transformation. Through menstruation, pregnancy and menopause each woman can alter her practice to suit that period of time. Respecting these fluctuations can greatly help ease her way into the later years of her life.
A few poses for women’s health will be demonstrated as well as discussions on Ayurvedic doshas, yoga lifestyle and the many stages of a woman’s life.
Bring a notebook and pen.
Pre-requisites: Being female. Having a yoga practice is not necessary. All women may attend.
This article has been translated into:
- French — lisez la version française
- Turkish — defnesumanblogs.com
- Russian — www.shadowyoga.ru found under “theory”
- Spanish — Yogaroom Barcelona